Being a mom is hard, we all have have bad days. I had one of those bad days this week. I always feel guilty losing my temper with my kids. Tauna's post really hit home for me.
In her post she shares these truths that come from GOD.
- We should feel sad over our sin, yet we are not forsaken nor condemned.
- We all fall short, yet He is not finished working on us.
- We will sometimes stumble, but pointing them to Jesus is what matters most.
- We are not the perfect mom, but in His perfect will God made us "Mom" to these children.
- We can't succeed on our own efforts, yet we can do all thing through Christ.
This is one of those moments when you feel you are doing something right. That even though we stumble through motherhood, pointing them to Jesus is what matters most.
My sweet sweet Elle, she has a heart of gold.